Reinfold Physical Innovation Labs provides complete solutions in embedded systems and system level programming.
Our team has a breadth of experience in design and development for embedded systems that spans many CPU architectures, chipsets and peripherals across a variety of platforms.
We generate custom software including board support packages.
By leveraging our experience and mature processes. Our areas of expertise include Networking and Communication software, PDA software, Digital Signal Processing, Security Applications and Real-Time Embedded Systems.
We have created applications to provide functionality such as multi-conference messaging, asset tracking with GPS, remote monitoring and control of equipment and personnel, network test equipment, and VoIP.
In addition, we have a vast amount of experience creating software for embedded devices, particularly 802.11 access points, rugged communications equipment and embedded authentication systems.
- Embedded & System Level Development.
- Board Support Packages
- Custom Protocol Stacks.
- Smartcard applications.
- Mobile & PDA Application Development
- Zigbee protocol
- 802.11/a/b/g Development
- xDSL / Broadband communications
- Ethernet / Gigabit Ethernet
- Cellular Communications
- Satellite Communications
- GPS software
- Military radio and communication systems
- Porting Software to PDA’s
- Streaming Audio
- Audio Compression
- SmartPhone and PocketPC Applications
- Mobile Multimedia Players
- Analog, digital and mixed signal
- Image processing applications
- Data Conversion
- RF Signal Processing
- Automatic Gain Control
- Applications using Smart cards
- Embedded Authentication Systems such as key reader applications
- PC access protection software
- Integrating Cryptographic Algorithms
- Implementing 802.11 features in Access Points (WPA2, Virtual AP, Custom Encryption, Rouge AP Detection),
- ARM/Strong ARM
- MIPS / MIPS II
- Power PC
- TI, Analog Devices and Motorola DSPs
- 16 Bit Micro Controllers
- USB (1.1, 2.0, OTG)
- PCMCIA / CardBus
- PCI / miniPCI / CompactPCI
- Compact Flash
- Serial / UART
- Multi Channel I/O
- FC / SPI
- LINUX (multiple distributions)
- Windows (all versions)
- Mac OS